WINNING THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!
Providing one-on-one brain tumor support
I am a 10 plus year Glioblastoma Multiforme brain tumor survivor who has defied the odds that were stacked against me. I have dedicated my life to helping others. It doesn’t matter if you are facing a difficult decision, have something that seems impossible to accomplish, or an illness such as cancer, cystic fibrosis or even the common cold I am here to help you see that even though the statistics could be stacked against you there is hope. Please see my speaking topics below. You can also view a list of my previous speaking engagements on my Linkedin page.
• The Patients Perspective of the Neuroradiologist
• Treat the Patient Not the Diagnosis
• Psychosocial Aspects- What do we as Patients want from our Doctors When Being Given the Diagnosis
• The Public’s Perception of the Pharmaceutical Industry
• The Importance of Being Told all Treatment Options
• You are the Number one Person on your Healthcare Team
• How To Be Your Own Advocate
• What Helped me and What Didn’t
• The Power of Positivity and Strength
• Believing in the Path or Treatment you Choose